Tuesday 16 March 2010

reasons to be cheerful.

This weather is making me feel excellent, and as if the sun shining is not enough I saw something this morning that made me smile loads, I just think it was totally brilliant.
Right, a few days ago I saw a pretty cool earing (massive gold hoops with stars inside) on the floor in the high street. I had that awful 'shall I pick it up and risk looking like a tramp, shall i not!?' in the end I was a wimp and left it lying there. So this morning I saw the Peckham bag lady, who has got a pretty stylish layered look going on already if you ask me. AND AND AND she had the same earing and she had sewn it on to the breast pocket of her coat, like a broach. HOW COOL IS THAT!

Dont forget to wear some fabulous sunglasses ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment